- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs to you, we cannot bill for our services. Thank you for your understanding.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Personal checks are welcome, but any checks received for non-sufficient funds will have an additional $35 fee. Any client who writes a bad check must pay by cash, credit card, or debit card for future visits. Late fees may also apply.
4. Patient or client no shows are billed $35 for the price of a house call if you or your pet are a no show for a scheduled appointment when we arrive at your home.